I received BS(Summa Cum Laude) in Computer Science and BS(Summa Cum Laude) in Mathematics from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock in 2002. I am currently a PhD student at the University of Missouri - Columbia. My research interests are in data mining, formal concept analysis, artificial intelligence, bio and medical informatics. I am a member of Golden Key National Society, the Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi and the Mathematical Association of America.
- Tetsuya Kobayashi, and Chi-Ren Shyu. Representing Clinical Questions by Semantic Type for Better Classification, in American Medical Informatics Association Annual Symposium, Washington DC, November 2006
- Wannapa Kay Mahamaneerat, Chi-Ren Shyu, Tetsuya Kobayashi, Orawan Nukaew, Bob R. Stewart, and Jane Armer. An Examination of Post-Op Swelling and Occurrence of Lymphedema Following Breast Cancer Treatment, in the 21st International Congress of Lymphology 2007, Shanghai, China, September 2007
- Jane Armer, Wannapa Kay Mahamaneerat, Tetsuya Kobayashi, Orawan Nukaew, Bob R. Stewart, and Chi-Ren Shyu. Occurrence of Lymphedema Following Breast Cancer Treatment Using BMI-adjusted Volume Change, in the 21st International Congress of Lymphology 2007, Shanghai, China, September 2007
- Tetsuya Kobayashi, and Chi-Ren Shyu. A Computational Approach to Detect Duplicate Clinical Questions for the Family Physicians Inquiries Network, in Enhancing Healthcare Education, Research & Practice Symposium, Hong Kong, China, July 2007
- Wannapa Kay Mahamaneerat, Tetsuya Kobayashi, and Jason Green. Domain-Concept Mining on the 2005 Nationwide Inpatient Sample Data, in The American Medical Informatics Association (AMIA) 2007 Annual Symposium, Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining Working Group (KDDM-WG), Data Mining Competition Winner, November 2007
- Jane Armer, Bob R. Stewart, Chi-Ren Shyu, Wannapa Kay Mahamaneerat, Orawan Nukaew, Tetsuya Kobayashi, Jason Green, Saskia J. Thiadens, and VC Nikodem. Multi-disciplinary, multi-method research in post-breast cancer lymphedema and survivorship, in The World Conference on Breast Cancer Foundation (WCBCF), Winnipeg, Canada, June 2008
back to full list